Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

our first card order :) to be delivered on 21st January, 2011

All smiles that we are :D :D :D :D 
Our first card order ...and we did it on time ... :D
Without starting with our verbal diarrhoea....lets just show you the card :)
We wish our friend likes it  :)
a front view

again a front view but this time the card is standing tall :P


Dimensions of the completed card - 25 cm X 18 cm
 It was made using a standard A3 sheet 
The card comes with a coordinating Olive green envelope of similar dimensions.

admire it and do comment upon it 
we would love to hear from you :)
ciao 

4 comments:

  1. I recommend you hold this in hand.. open it up and make a small video and share the link... The picture doesn't talk about the dimensions of the card!...

    i must admit I loved the design of the card and would like to order 10 of them for me :)... send it along with the bookmarks which I needed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant! Love it!! :)

    I'm going to place an order soon... as soon as I figure out what I need! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selva,
    Thanks for the appreciation. Will make the necessary changes in this post. However putting up a video is something we are yet to figure out...considering the camera we own may not be capable of making good quality videos. We'll have to check and would definitely try doing so in our next project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.E.R.F.E.C.T :)
    taking the risk of deviating from the main topic, I remember you told me that 'ciao' means hello:O
    kindly re-check :P

    as for the card, i feel the binness will grow by leaps and bounds if this side business of urs (read PhD) hadn't come in way;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)