Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011


Hey Ye'all 
Created another card and this one is just huge ..my friend's niece's first birthday card ..she had asked me to make one, just after she was born :)
45 cm by 35 cm ..with a lot of embellishments from Itsy Bitsy n my own handmade ones
Hope you guys like all the elements I have incorporated. Lets say its a poster card :)
Background has been woven with ribbons.
The brown lace at the top is tea-dyed
The focal pictures are drawn and painted with Aquarell water colour pencils (yeah I used a lot of it, inaugurated yaay ) and embroidered on a white and pink background with silver anchor thread. The flower at the bottom right corner is handmade using Itsy Bitsy faux petals (tutorial soon) and finally all other embellishments are from Itsy Bitsy ! Enjoy

I love the lil embellishments :)
the nappies, the pram ..ultimate cuteness 

 The babe's name is "Risha" :) and she is a stunner ..a drop-dead gorgeous one year old. 

  I have entered the card for the ICRC9 "celebration" theme :)

Hope you guys like it .. :)

P.S. Wait for the soon-to-come tutorial series .. Flowery Fridays :)
Yaay .. 
I will be uploading tutorials for different flower embellishments ...wish me luck ! :)
Hugss... :)))

cheers !

9 comments:

  1. Superlike! You have surpassed urself with this one! Totally love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! love all the various elements!! superbly done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah! SO very intricate with so many elements on it & with handmade touch of wonderfulness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ash and Tejal ...

    You guys don't know how it feels when you all appreciate my endeavors :)

    Tandy thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so pretty and unique... wonderfully decorated... just brilliant!
    Waiting for flowery Fridays... I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! A lot of time has definitely gone into that!!! Just wanted to let you know that I noticed you had entered Sam's blog Candy and wanted to let you know that I also have candy on my blog!!
    HUgsxx
    http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)