Followers

Sunday, October 09, 2011

tadaaaa...finally a new card :) :P :) :P ...

Ever faced the examination anxiety the night before you have it ??.. we all do .. right ?
Now! do you face the same anxiety while making a card ?... :P I do ..all the freaking time ...
but lalala...lala...I finally created something though my heart longed for all that I have ordered all the time I made it..still ..here is the card !!
A love card for a friend :D so its for a guy and she wanted a couple on the card ..I have hedgehogs :P as the couple ....an awesome stamp by Penny Black I guess ..but since I don't have stamps I drew the piccha :P 

The pic was photoshopped by Priya Sondhi :D thank you darlin ! :)
Colored it with my newly found butter pencils...ummm I mean..staedtler Aquarells, Sakura, Touch and sharpie and a hint of glitterati ! Yeah ...I used it all ;)
And the beads you see ..well I did some paper embroidery with beads ...taking the cue from my ultimate craft Goddess Mel :D :D (click on the link for a sneak peek of her blog, mind you she doesn't need promotion from me ..its just that I want you to know how much of a craft nerd anyone can be and awesome :P!!)


The embellishments are courtesy Itsy Bitsy ..made my life so very much easy ! 


Would love your feedback and comments :)
Ciao 

P.S. Can't wait for my ordered craft tools anymore ...I give up already ! Somebody save me .. :P by the end of October, I'd be dead with anticipation and restlessness ..

26 comments:

  1. Wao! Its very very pretty card! like the colors u have choosen... coloring u have done.. the whole layout! its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so so cute... Love the scene you have created.. Seriously.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love it!!! Beautiful details and the wave in the DP looks fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Kalindi and a super cute image:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! love that you hand drew the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... u drew that???? its amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic LO, love the layering and ink distressing. Thank you so much for that sweet lil note, I am sure now I will have an absolutely wonderful, crafty day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You drew the image? Awesome! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so so cute! I love that you drew the image...gorgeous talent..no idea why you're doing phd when you could have been doing fine arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your drawing is perfect i must say,super cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, This is so lovely, all the intricate patterns and the curvy line, well done for hand drawing too, top marks!!Thank you for your kind words on my cards:0) I hope your crafty purchases turn up soon, Tejal has told me how long she has had to wait, it must be very frustrating, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat Lovely hand drawing !!!! i actually thought it was that penny black stamp !!
    amazing !! such a superb card :) love it !
    Well u need not worry abt ur stamp collection nymore !!!! :)
    U will surely stun ppl with ur new goodies that are coming in the mail :) :)
    Mwaaa!
    god bless
    Love
    pooja

    ReplyDelete
  15. how gorgeous, love this PB image and beautifully presented, thank you so much for your lovely comment really made me smile and good luck in my candy draw
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WoW! this is so amazing, love the image and stunning colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really drew it by hand?!! Wow!! Lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a sweet card! Love the curves in your design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi...

    thanks for commenting on my blog...

    can u give m ur email id..?
    i want to talk to u :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow! This is adorable! You have awesome talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is sooooo cute! love all the flowers and design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the hedgehogs, they are so cute and the design of your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved this card Color combination is superb. Its in my favourites :).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)