Followers

Sunday, November 06, 2011

The Hell...Lost patience and delay from the Postal Department !


Here come a couple of mini cards I made for the ATC on ICR :)
Two of the ICR members would get two cards each :P
That is a surprise !!!
The theme for the month of November was 'festive greetings', hope I was close to the theme because I tend to stray a LOT !!! 

Now the snapshots of each of them individually ..
Do you see the stamped background on the pink sheet? Well I got the stampendous background stamp from Karuna and behold my impatience, I used it without an acrylic block !!!  Not so much of an accomplishment I know..still ..first time stamper  :P.  With a matching envelope..Priya you inspired me into making matchy envelopes :)..Thank you so much (The flower on the envelope is handmade). The paper flowers on the cards are made with a punch I have, the rhinestone in the centre is from Kaisercraft, again bought from Karuna :D.

I happen to have these beige ribbons for long..I embroidered the string on it with a metallic red thread from anchor.  The  stones, kundans or rhinestones are from stash I have been hoarding for the past nine years and use it everywhere, the background is stamped too :D ..The box envelope is courtesy my new scor-pal (Thanks Karuna for getting it for me)

Another one with the same stuff..lil variation.

Finally a lilac card with the embossed background again made with MY scor-pal :)
The patterned paper on all the cards is from Papermania. The glitter borders are from the Itsy Bitsy store.

Hope you like all the tiny cards :)
Would love your comments..
Thanks and love 

P.S. Entering them for the DT contest on Aditya's store !

9 comments:

  1. Wow such gorgeous creations-The violet last one is so gorgeous with its texture and flowers and I liked the ribbon on the envelope

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Kalindi.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...very nice...keep it up kalindi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kalindi these are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards!!! So ethnic and b'ful! I am feeling bad that why I didnt participated in ICR ATC :(... and thanks for mentioning about me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Kalindi, no back dated entries for the challenge.. Please make a new entry!and when making entry, pls link back to the challenge and post the picture of your work.. coz,that will be seen during voting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi..These cards are sooooooooo beautiful..Fabulous creation:)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mini cards are stunning! I love the bling. And stamping a background without an acrylic block seems like a fabulous accomplishment to me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)