Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Tidings and A Happy New Year


Here's wishing a prosperous New year :)
May the year bring Happiness, Peace and Good fortune in your life and may you savour every moment of the year with delight and joy. 
With this festive note ..let me share with you another card.
Its a christmas card I made for a friend.
Hope you like it.


Its a huge card :P
with a clear embossed pink background and sizzix embossed trees.
The super adorable snowflake button is from Itsy Bitsy ..so are the other star shaped buttons.
The trees have a light coat of fine shimmer and pie lane frosted crystals.


The envelopes below were made to match with the card. 


So the year ahead will start tomorrow and I already have few good news in my caddy.
Obviously they will start in the new year...
So Pooja Parate of Lightbox Creative Ideas was benevolent enough to pick me up as an all seasons..DT member, for her challenge blog "Beyond Grey Challenges" and I am brimming with excitement since its a challenge for me to be a DT at this juncture of my academic journey. I am looking forward to innovation and lots of excitement in the challenges we come up with. 
Do keep an eye there :) for amazing goodies and not so usual challenges :)
Huff...and then my beary cute christmas card was chosen as one of the favorites on Annabelle Stamps Blog ..there's a $10 gift certificate in store :P 
The store looks amazing but its in Australia..I wonder if I will be paying that much at the customs itself :S , but then I am happy :)
Happy New Year ye'all !!
Enjoy and party hard, coz I would be busy sleeping and eating :S

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas Card....Love those snowflakes and Heart shaped buttons..So Perfect!!!

    Congrats on being selected the DT at Lightbox Creatives and also congrats on making it to top 3 in Annabelles..I loved that particular Card of yours:)It was a sure Winner for me!!!

    Wish you and Your Family a Very Happy New Year :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Congratulations for your selection as a all season DT member as for your win. And lovely card! Loved the background the the embossed trees. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulationssssssss!!!! So many good news in your kitty.. the new year is seems to be a very lucky one for you!!! Lokking forward to the fun challenges that you people come up with!!!

    Oh the card! Very pretty one... Love the wet dry embossing.. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH wow!! That's a fabulous shade of pinks and blues..super super awesome!!
    Congrats on being the all season's DT...super super super!!
    and p.s. the shipping from Australia ain't that bad...Annabelle's stamps are fabulous...I happen to own one set myself!! :)
    Happy happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many many congratulations Kalindi for both achievements!!! Looking forward to see your DT creations.
    Wish you Happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your double whammy Kalindi!
    Wish you a Happy and Creative New Year
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a way to start a year.Congrats on thhe DT post and also on winning that stamp set.I loved the creeations a lot.Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)