Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Jingle All the Wayyyyy...to Jovi's Creativita Blog all of you .. :)

I made a lil', humble something which you might find different from the usual.
Here's a peek-a-boo moment for you .. :D

 

Before you leave in an unsettling hurry ! :S
Leave some comments on my photography skills..is there an improvement ? 
I'm working hard on it ..

Also I received my ICRC12 win hamper today and I looooooooooove Ash (she knows why :D :P ) for it. 
Its got so much for me that I am overwhelmed to the point of discomfort ( I don't want to use anything..)
When this shocking news was given to my Dad, Imagine what he asked ?
Will you get a certificate too ? :D 
Hopeless "academics" obsessed Dads like mine who have nothing else to wonder but their daughter's inability to get a permanent job, have just..certificates to add to make her case stronger. :D

He visits my blog regularly, but only the page where I mention all my recent haul stuff..its no more recent, still the prices are mentioned and he has every reason to stick to that post ONLY ! :(
I LOVE MOMMA more..for the time being  :P

P.S. The above creation is my most priced possession. It was made by Dad and me :)
Although he hates me for cribbing over not being allowed to pursue crafting as a profession, he is still  sweet enough to acknowledge that I need to make it and I would need his help. So he was there for me just like a doting daddy ! :) :) 

19 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet of your dad to actually helped you in making it even when he is not keeping well... The star is looking so pretty.... and yes you are improving on the photography front day by day...
    Dads will be dads.. and nothing like moms.. She asked me the same question too when I won at craftyJC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love it to the core !
    this is by far the most creative STAR i have seen!!
    lovely braiding ... we really need a tutorial :D :)
    Mwaaaa!!!!
    Love
    pooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is looking awesome!! Way better than mine I must say...what camera do you use? Super fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello a wonderful job.

    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ** Karla
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home decor! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved your star kalindi its so beautiful...and its so sweet of your dad to help you out...and i must say that i agree with tejal that your photography skills are fantastic....and congrats on your win at the ICR...share some pic's would love to see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely, and your photography is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A delightful creation... such wonderful braiding! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That´s a fantastic star! I also love to work with natural items! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photography is way better than mine to start with! lol Gorgeous star :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous star. The braiding is exquisite. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Good luck in the draw.
    Ike xx
    SCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. a wonderful star, love it! thank you for joining us at fairy tale challenge! hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Mami Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a wonderful star ornament. So glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kalir: What a wonderful, beautiful star you [and your Dad] did --a great job Thank you for tell us all the step you used and letting me see it out the other blog!! Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #3 - Shape It Up! Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work! I love your photos!

    Thanks for joining us at FTC! :)
    Hugs xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)