This is my world ... :D
Crafts, Dog-sitting and Phd..
A life of a random research scholar is dotted with happy moments and loaded with frustration :D
What do I do to reverse the equation ? I craft, I spend time dog-sitting and banging my head against the wall over anthropological theories ... :D
The other day I crafted two ATCs...for ICR's ATC swap.. (I'm a loyal participant for the fact that such swaps are the only means of dragging me out of my snoozzzzee cradle)..
I am sure I did some major miscalculation and they turned out to be not so standard sized ATCs, but I am learning from my mistakes ;).
Nevermind..I did send them by courier to my surprise swap partners but no one ever got back to me :(
Did you not like it ladies ? :((
Or so I thought ...Let me put forth my creation for you to tell .. wicked me ! :D
1. Digital Print - Mel Stampz
2. Random scraps of cream cardstock (Karuna's Store)
4. Tsukineko Dew Drop Ink in Magenta shade :P (Karuna's Store)
5. Silk Paper - Creamy Yellow
6. Glitter Podge (Staples)
7. Fused bead string in lavender (A1 craft supply)
8. Baby pink trim
9. Kaisercraft Rhinestones (Karuna's Store)
10. Pidilite - glue dots
Hope You like it .. :)
if you don't like it.
P.S. Your comments on my writing skills have made me brood a lot ... :D
I'm still brooding..... :P