Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

What's beyond Grey ?

Yellow ..
no...no ...thats not the colour beyond grey :P
There are two colours beyond grey..white and black..it is for the person to decide whether she/he wants to reduce the hue or increase the depth.. :)
I made my first tag for Beyond Grey ..as a Design Team member ..for inspiration of course ..!
I hope you like my first attempt..
The colour drop challenge at Beyond Grey is focusing on three prominent colors, Grey, Pink and a hint of black. 
Hop over to the blog and check other extremely inspirational creations..
There's also an awesome Digi goodie for the winner courtesy Whoopsi Daisy..
What are you waiting for ? check my post and pics and then rush ...to Beyond Grey..


I used grey cardstock as the base and pink flowers as the prominent embellishment, also the sentiment is in grey.


The flowers are handmade by me :P
I used handmade paper, coated it with glitter and then cut them in three different sizes.
Trust me ..cutting them is the most arduous of all tasks !
 


Close up of the roses..the centre bud was outlined with stickles :D diamond. 


for the hint of black..I used black rhinestones ..

  
Supplies Used
Grey Cardstock, Pink handmade paper , Olive Green Cardstock - local buy
Distress ink (Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet ) - Khyati's Store
Pie Lane glitter balls in maroon - Jovita
Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Karuna
Flourish Stamp - Inkadinkado
Glitter - local buy
Diamond Stickles - Khyati's Store
Jef Autumn Leaf punch - local buy 

:D 
Run ...people ....run ..to Beyond Grey 

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag! love the way you have distressed it and the cute mini stamps are looking awesome... Do I have to repeat my words when I say I loveeee your handmade flowers? you always comes up with different design.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word after looking at this Kalindi - CLASS. I'm your humble follower this minute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pritesh..
      It is but an honour to hear appreciation from the likes of you ...
      I am still a starter and coming from you it matters the most to me ..gives me the much needed impetus and assures me that I am afterall not wrong for this .. :)

      Delete
  3. You have such kind things to say for my creations always but I am one humble follower of yours.My jaw drops everytime i see your creations.Please please please share a tutorial for the flowers.they are absolutely gorgeous.Also if you could use a button somewhere on this it will become a suitable entry at The Pie lane blog's current challenge.think over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snehal ..
      This tag has been gifted :P
      Do not worry ..I shall be make something for pie lane, nothing to think about...I want to participate in their challenges ..
      As for the tutorial..I have that on my mind ..I shall definitely upload it once my symposium is over ..since I wish to upload a video tutorial of few flowers also, its getting delayed
      my comments on your creations is a true admiration ..you are way too good ..I'm still starting..from where I see it ..! :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with Pooja, you got to teach us how to make those flowers ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks loads.. :)
      I would upload the tutorials soon ..just that my academic commitments do not give me enough time ..

      Delete
  5. wow...i love those flowers drop dead gorgeous!!! and the effort it would have taken to cut them is simply amazing...kudos to you!!! i love everything about this tag...like pritesh says very classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hussena I draw inspiration from people like you ..
      When you say something is drop dead gorgeous ..I believe it ..
      Thank you so much ..it means a lot to me ..coming from you ..since I look up to you for punch craft and flowers .. :))
      Seriously I am flattered ..

      Delete
  6. Can I steal those flowers? they're gorgeous!! I loved 3-d items but the thought of gifting them and the molestation they face at the hands of the postal department is enough to give me shudders!!
    Fabulous..loving those diamond stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Kalindi and all the best for ur new post

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stunning flowers-- I think I need to plan a trip to Delhi to see you at work!! The center of the flower is so fabulous and yes you do need to oblige us all and post a tutorial [ photo tutorial please please!!]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty and elegant work. Your flowers are really beautiful. The additional rhinestones are really amazing.

    trilastin results

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab work..love the the flowers..

    hugs
    khusboo

    http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!! Love love lovee the roses.. They look so damn pretty!!
    Awesome!! TUTORIAL please!!!

    - Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  12. those roses just look fab! would love a tutorial for these :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect flower! i love the flower you made. it's so pretty. thanks for sharing this one.
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)