Followers

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Poof !! Gone for a while :S

Yeah the Vanishing act on my part was tragic but Hello to one and all..
Not that I am back ..I am still expected to walk around the globe with calm and candor..
Ahh...the drudgery a research scholar is to undertake as a student !
Anyway I am happy to announce that I have been busy crafting :P and my gratitude is for all the challenges because they make me create things. 
This tag is not a complete reproduction of the previous one but it is definitely similar.  


The shabby flowers have a story ... they went on to look like above, from those below :P


I altered the Itsy Bitsy roses and they look like prima !! 
Not that Prima is my benchmark for floral craft...but by far it is one of the best..if you like them ..tell me and I shall upload the tutorial for the same ..but then you will have to wait. I am in the middle of so many things academic that it is impossible to sit back and record something. 
  

This one's specially for Pie Lane's challenge (swirls, buttons, flowers)
I have put the extremely cute wooden flower button at the top, near the eyelet :D 



Glitterballs :D have made me so obsessed that I could substitute them into everything. They beautify everything so well that it is difficult to not eat them .. ( my imagination stretches to the top of a cake) 
Imagine a virgin white cake with baby pink marzipan roses and edible glitterballs sprinkled on it :D 


  Here's a full view of the tag :D

Supplies Used
Beige Cardstock, Green Cardstock- Local Buy
Itsy Bitsy Rose flowers - Itsy Bitsy Online Store
Inkadinkado stamp - Khyati Kothari
Inks - Stazon (cosmic copper), Distress (Vintage Photo), Dew Drop - Khyati and Karuna
Olive Glitter Balls - Jovi 
Button - Local Buy
Anchor Copper Metallic Thread - Local Buy
Diamond Stickles - Khyati
Kaisercraft Rhinestones in Lilac - Karuna
Brown Eyelet - Itsy Bitsy
Jef Leaf Punch - Local Buy

Do let me know what you think of it ..
I have started using the fabric glue and I guess so far the results are better than fevicol ..but I still have to give it the longevity test. 

Buenas Noches :D 

5 comments:

  1. I think those flowers are gorgeous and I am ready to wait for a tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning transformation. I had seen these flowers in Itsybisty and didnt like them-- but they look so gorgeous after you touched them with the magic wand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a transformation Kalindi...! The tag is awesome! the distressing and stamps are so good... I am waiting for the tutorial.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tag is Awesome Kalindi... That is some makeover you have done tot he flowers..:D.. Thanks for joining us for the second challenge at Pie Lane... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is crazily awesome!! the makeover is as good as the ones you see on TLC!! extreme makeover!! superb!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)