Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Workaholic...craftaholic :P

Wooo..hooo..
What a hectic life ...what a disgrace !!
What a crafty life ...what a saving grace !!! :D
Honestly ...I love imagining that one of these days ..I will get to craft to my heart's content ...without scaring my lean self about deadlines. What's up you all ??
Me ...? I spent three days in a conference in my hometown ..had loads of fun..then returned to Delhi, only to realize that I shall remain locked out ..of my hostel room for at least three more days :D :D
At this point I would like to quote my friend who gave me shelter for those three days
" and here we thought ..that such a series of eventful tragedies marked with traces of insanity remains restricted to movies and not in real life...but our Kalindi has proved that nothing is unattainable
  Ummm...so I survived !
Just before I had gone home ...I made this card :D


...and just when I was photographing it in my balcony ..it flew to the park below ..so I photographed it there itself :D 
A close up of the upgraded flower !


And since Picnik.com has decided to move to google..I had to use photoshop for my watermark !!
What a sad job ..
Oh by the way ...did you know that the market is swarming with such blingy goodness ? 
The one's I have used on the card came in a pack of 200 ..(adhesive backed) for just 60 bucks !!!


Supplies Used
 Elle Erre Fabriano ( Baby Pink) Cardstock - Local Buy
Lilac Ribbon - Local Buy
Itsy Bitsy Rose - Online Purchase
Adhesive Crystal Bling - Local Buy
Pie Lane Glitter Balls in Olive - Jovi's Creativita Store
Papermania Paper - Local Buy
Stamp (Girl's Night Out ) - Khyati's Store
Distress Inks - Khyati's Store
Fiskars Border Punch - Aditya's Imaginations Store

Soo ..do you like it ?? Would love to know .. :)
Happy Crafting ..while I work my ass off..for these grime packed profs..! :S

6 comments:

  1. Nice card Kalindi...Liked the flowers and swirls... loads of Pie lane goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks so lovely and romantic ..i love the softness of the lilac ribbon and the gorgeous bloom of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that exclamation was for the gorgeous flower.And your little story including the card flying down where it insisted it should be clicked was downright hillarious.and I second your friend's observation.your life does seem straight out of a movie or rather you manage to make it so.You are really lucky to be in a civilised place where you can get such beautiful and affordable bling.And I am going to pester you to teach me that gorgeous bloom until you relent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see your post! the card is very very pretty... Love your handmade swirls and the flower is just gorgeous... Love the way you write.. its so engaging.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me your email add.You won some candy on my blog.Will give you details in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower looks so beautiful and the bling gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)