Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stressed and Distressed ...

Yawwwwwwwwwwn....
In between my flurry of activities at 3 am in the morn ..for the upcoming symposia and conferences ..I got bored and thought of diverting my brain in the best way possible :D crafty goodness!
I just thought of showing you all the detail shots ..rather a few more angles of my inspirational card at Beyond Grey Challenges :)
Here you go ..

The flourish bug bit me in the fingers causing me flourish'itis'...I can't seem to get enough of these curvaceous wonders..I end sketching them in the midst of my extremely academic discussion with the professors, because and please understand my distressed undertones..you just can't repeat the same flourish again, its sacrilegious !
 Don't you just adore the cool colours of the flourish on this card ? Not that winters are over in Delhi..
Pie Lane is slowly capturing my life :D 


I hope you like the distressing on the newspaper (which has something about bollywood and yesteryear's actor, thank Goodness..)
This is my first attempt ..and honestly I think I overdid the distressing ..!
What do you say ? Would love to hear your side ..

Supplies Used
Newspaper - The Hindu :P
Pink Elle Erre Fabriano - Landmark
Distress Inks ( Walnut Stain, forest moss), Stazon (white)
Baby Pink Ribbon - Itsy Bitsy 
Glitter balls and frosted crystals - Pie Lane
Lime Beads - Local Purchase
Eyelets - Itsy Bitsy 
Sandpaper - Local hardware store
Papermania Paper - Local Purchase
Stamps - Inkadinkado

So ..Thats it for now .
Have fun you all ..
Ciao



4 comments:

  1. I think your ideas are very clever.I love the way you distressed the newspaper.thats so cool and apt for men coz they adore news and newspapers.Also your flourishes are droolworthy.I loved it.Fantastic take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing distressing...the flourishes made from pie lane stuff is also very pretty...Overall amazing use of newspaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing amazing amazing! u jst get better n better! love the way u hav used the newspaper!! tooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply fab! brilliant! i never knew a newspaper could be used so! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)