Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yellow, Pink and Green... :P at Grey

Heyloooz...... 
There are scooters and yachts and hearts and telephones ...he he 
Yes ..scoot over to Beyond Grey for the latest challenge. 
Trust me..you'll enjoy it totally !
Yes..here's a tiny preview of what I made ..
Will post in detail soon


As per my craft best buddy Priya's suggestion, I have started making extras of everything. 
I have decided to devote sometime to crafting on a weekly basis..it keeps me from suffering a Nervous Breakdown .. :D which in the present scenario seems to be the most obvious ailment ready to strike me. 
Yennyway..
 check the BGC #3 

Just when I was writing this post ...I got a HUGE parcel from Aditya of Imaginations :)
You do not know how happy I am ..for the year to come ..my wish list is complete. I would just need refills from now..
You should all check out his store ..why ? because this is coming from a customer who is more than satisfied with the store..literally. 
Last but not the least ..Pooja ..my dear ..thank you for choosing me as the DT (all seasons) because you know not how much stirred up I am in terms of creating something everyday and experimenting !!
Bear Hugs ... :D 
Why are you guys still reading my daily chatter ? 
GO TO BEYOND GREY !!
You know not exactly how many goodies await your arrival ! :D


So..I am off to bedazzling my 'self' with the goodies from Imaginations while you visit all the three above mentioned people for they are very dear to me in their own way :)
Ciao !

5 comments:

  1. I saw your card at BGC.It is gorgeous as always and what a fab take at the challenge.I was inspired to create something immediately and I did...but not able to link up...coz there's no linkie.please visit my blog and have a look at the card i made specially for your challenge.
    P.S. i have been having issues with my browser so was visiting your blog but could not comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peak is stunning! lovely criss cross of ribbons... Fabulous... Enjoy your goodies too... I know how studies are making your schedule hectic... but only crafting can keep us sane.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thanks for following my tip :D and for mentioning my name.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so..what u bought dear kalindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. love u hon :)
    Ur the best :) show us ur new stash !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)