Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Black Romance ;)

Hurrrrraaaahhh...
10,000 pageviews :D :D 
Oh how grand.. :)
Thank you so much all you kind and accommodating people .. its been quite a journey and trust me your presence in my bandwagon..has made me grow as a person and a crafter.. :)
Ain't I glad ?
I definitely am ..


so..I made a card similar to the one I had made in the past.
The romantic lilac one ...remember??
aww...come on..now ..look at this one ..and tell me how it is ..
I know the flower tutorial is still pending ..but please bear with me..I really haven't explored anything electronically to facilitate a tutorial on this flower and other flowers...but this busy schedule has killed me ..I will be free only after this symposium is over. Anyway check the complete card ..its a twin card but the card base is black .. with different set of swirls. There are filthy blotches ..around the swirls ..please excuse them because with some divine twist in fate has broken the fine nozzle of my glossy accent..any suggestions?
 


Supplies Used
Black Cardstock - Local Purchase
Papermania pattern paper - Local Purchase
Lilac Ribbon - Local Purchase
Pie lane glitter balls - Jovita's Store
Pink Rhinestones - Local Purchase
Fiskars Sunburst - Aditya's Imaginations Store
Girls Night Out Stamp set - Khyati's Store
White Stazon Ink - Khyati's Store
Distress Inks - Khyati's Store
Itsy Bitsy Flower - Itsy Bitsy

Ciao for now people ..
Its a heart warming day :)



5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...your flower is simply Gorgeous!!! i totally love it ...such a lovely card i really like the black and white Bg it makes the flower really stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wHAT A GORGEOUS FLOWER!!!I cant take my eyes off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower...i always do...but I noticed that your flourish is just perfect absolutely flawless...With all these elements together this one has to be a perfect card...ain't it?...and so sorry to her that the glossy accents nozzle is broken.can you transfer the contents of that bottle into a similar container.You live in a civilised place so it is definitley easier for you to procure this kind of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome blossom that is :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)