Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Candy Winner and My Tutorial Video ..

Yaaay :P
Amidst jitters and 1000 takes of video camera ..I did manage to make a tutorial video. Some other time will I narrate or probably show you how I hoisted my digital camera to make it stable and record my video. Trust me you will be in splits. So the tutorial is on the flowers below ...
I really really really need your feedback on how I can make it better. As for the quality I don't own a Handycam or anything professional, as of now you will have to make do with it since I stay in the hostel.


 Hope you like the video !
Hopefully the instructions are clear ..


The link to the tute is 

Please let me know ...I am anxious..



Now the Candy winner ..
Its Megha Jain...Yaaaaaaaaay Megha..I selected you...with Random.org
Congratulations... :)
Please contact me on my email Id (craftingaberrigines@gmail.com)

Bye People ...

10 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers!!! and the tutorial video is superb.. very well explained.. I know its very difficult to craft when you don't have your own crafting space.. You did a very good job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ,THANKS ,I AM VERY HAPPY FOR BEING CANDY WINNER THANKS A LOT.MAILED YOU.VERY INTERESTING VIDEO,GOING TO TRY THESE FLOWERS VERY SOON.
    MEGHA
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!Thanx for the lovely tutorial!!!Congrats Megha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks kalindi for sharing this flower tutorial..it's amazing..very nicely explained..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great for your first video tutorial! Thanks for sharing your tips for making those beautiful flowers! Eagerly waiting for the next tut :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Liked Your Video Tute!! And Your Gorgeous Flowers too...i think Your Video is Very Well-Explained Covering all the Steps..Though I Have to Say that My Teenage Daughter was Totally Fascinated by Your Finger Ring....It so Beautiful...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tutorial.And congrats megha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty lovely flowers.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these !!!! ur signature style !! :)
    Love
    pooja

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey thanks for the awesome tut........gorgeous flowers, I've had those itsy bitsy ones since ages....have to give this a shot

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)