Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Its all blue but it isn't bad ... :D

Hi pals
Yes yes ..I got these lovely little blue pumps and I love em' to the point of bragging about them..
Its the blue which pulled me and I am a 'red' person. Aren't they simply attractive? I have a shoe fetish, ring fetish, may be a fetish for everything that's beautiful and creative, a typical libran trait.
Lets push off to the card which is blue too.. :P


Yes I made these flowers. I love them but they don't particularly look similar to any in real life.


I colored the La Blanche floral stamp with my aquarells and trust me when I say I haven't found a paper that blends the colors well enough. 
So I have a fresh batch of Pie lane glitter balls and I love the shaded effect they have. Simply adorable for tiny flowers :D 


So how does it look ?? Its a simple card without much paraphernalia. I had a tough time making that multi looped bow..wretched thing I tell you. 
For a change I even tried to use my Sizzix BigShot..
It so happened that everything in my supplies matched the blue I wished to create. 


Hope you like this card :)
Your feedback and comments are always awaited :D pour in people..
Supplies Used
Cardstock - light blue, Pink
PP- Papermania
Inks - Distress Ink ( Faded Jeans), Memento ( bamboo leaves)
Sizzix embossing folder
Die Cut - Lacey oval and simple oval (Creativita store)
Blue ribbon - Jovi's RAK
Pie Lane glitter balls 
Blue mini Rhinestones
CIAO !!!

Challenges 

Keep crafting ...


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pumps and beautiful card.Love all the details.Please consider entering this one at the current challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a balance of colors in the card.I have never made a blue card so lovely as this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Pumps colors is so eye catchy!!! Love your shoes.. :P
    Card is super gorgeous.. the multi loop bow has come out really well.. I have failed to use ribbons and laces on my cards.. forget about making loops... Will learn from you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ! Such a beautiful card ! Simply adore it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty card..love the hues of blue n flowers are awesome..even the ribbon is so nicely tied..

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful............
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wow !!!! awsome shoes !! SLURPPPP !!!!
    And love the flowers :)
    superb card !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)