Followers

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Chasing the Phenomenon..

Yellow People ...
Howz everyone been?
I had to share this card with you at for a long time now but I have been immersed neck deep in work again !
There has come a stage where people have started scaring me...
Often I have realized the closer you get with a person, the uglier it gets ..knowing them..
No, I dont wish to impregnate the idea of ugliness in every being ..but it seems I have become borderline phobic of people who encroach, who give you a lift and then provide the impetus for your downfall..face down if I must stress ...So I have become overly brutal with my idea of intrusion..
Ehhh..Its disgusting right ?
Lets talk about the card...the first flutterfly card.. ;)
Yes I finally gave in to the temptation of a butterfly on a card.


How can anyone ever part me with my stitching. Simple back stitch is what I did. I had to stick to the layout Poo made...so its a first in those terms as well..Its first layout based creation.
Wat say ? Like it ?
Guess the coloring medium..


Let me just bask in an 'aha' moment and tell you ..I used my distress ink pads to color. 
Yaay..its an achievement..
No flowers ..that is yet another biggie..
Hahaha..
do let me know ..what you think of the colours.

Supplies
Distress inks - Vintage photo, Forest moss, scattered straw, walnut stain, barn door (all Khyati's store)
PP - Random scraps of various papers 
Cardstock - Elle Erre Fabriano
Die cut - Creativita Store
Embossing Powders - Creativita store
MS doily butterfly Stamp, sentiment stamp - Creativita store
Self adhesive pearls - Itsy Bitsy
Anchor thread in black
Hot brads in mustard - Imaginations Store
Pie Lane glitter gems - Creativita Store

Huff...for a simple card that is quite a lot of supplies.
See you with new stuff..


4 comments:

  1. love the way u have used those PP scaps..n stitching is adding to the overall look !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the coloring you have done on the butterfly...can't believe its done with distress inks ...it looks gorgeous!!!and your card is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of those papers and thats a gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... this is unique! Very different and elegant... just love the colorful background :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)