Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lexicology !

Oh Yes..Oh Yes..
I have become a proud lexicon of tad bit many things.
I have become very potter'esque' (if I was any less that is to say !!) ask me anything about them and their life and I would be bang on right hopefully.
I am virtually preparing a library of my own flowers :P my own styles..
I have properly mastered the art of segregating my mind in quite a few chambers..namely 
1. Crafting 3D flowers
2. Vintage Tags
3. Textures
4. Layering
5. Books pending (purely academic!)
6. Tracing back what was once read and re-establishing it in the mind by tagging it :D
7.Compile a list of To do tasks in my research and may be even try completing few
8. Day dreaming about achieving nobel prize like accomplishments
9. Influencing and inspiring the self with fashion blogs ;)
10. Photographing objects made by me
Hufff... isn't it impressive :D ? 
Urgh..and I forget about the tag..!
So I made my first really extensive tag with blings and flowers :D :D I used lot of different elements and I quite like it for a starter :)
Lets start with the flowers..
They are absolutely hand-cut and hand-designed !
I love the haphazard centre with pie lane glitter balls.. 


A happy couple smiling in tomato pink :P


The altered flower butterfly. Tutorial again :D


Close up of the shimmery winged creature.


The hat pins Poo gave me ...Oooooo..Yummilicious :D. The hand stitching in silver thread, with some really gorgeous glitter gems by pie lane in mustard and magenta.


The complete tag lying low..


and then it stood tall..

Supplies Used
Elle Erre Fabriano in baby pink from local market
Some vintage scrap at the back from Khyati's store
Tomato pink cardstock for flowers from stash
Anchor silver thread from local market
laces and trims from stash
die cut from Jovi
Pie lane gems and glitter balls from Jovi
Flat Backed pearls from stash
Butterfly from itsy bitsy flower, anther from stash, stickles (diamond, milled lavender) from Khyati
Distress Ink in walnut stain and vintage photo, Memento Ink for stamp in some shade of magenta
Hatpins from Lightbox Creative store
leaves ...bought from Hong Kong a century ago !
Ribbon from stash
Stamp from Kaisercraft from Karuna's store
Rhinestones from local market


Do let me know how you find it. It'd be great ...it'd motivate me.
P.S. Would also want to know if I have managed to cover an inch in photography with my context and angles ?? 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my my !!! that like all ur creative juices flowing in full force !! LOVEEE the flowers !! amazing ! Jus how do u make them ??? :)
    and ur photography is splendid ! :D
    Love
    Pooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! your flowers are simply gorgeous!!! and your photography is simply Brilliant!!...i have fallen in love with this tag all the elements work so well and those scattered gems ..beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photography is phenomenal...it makes each and every element of the tag stand out ... I would say a job very well done!! stunning if I may say so myself...will have to attempt the butterfly myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantabulous!!!! Love the tag...!!! outstanding.... and oh god... your butterflies are out of the world.... I tried .. but it was not as b'ful as yours.. :( or better say it was looking ugly.. :( :( Will try one more time..
    Thanks for the gr8 tutorial..

    ReplyDelete
  5. the flowers are just outstanding ...and the altered butterfly is again amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how incredibly gorgeous! I make all my flowers from scratch too, completely handmade! It gives such an amazing feeling once they are complete and on a project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are superb!!! and also the photography is commendable.. every minute detail is captured!!! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)