Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

teeny tiny tweet tilda ... :P

Hi.. :)
Once upon a time I ordered loads of them..loved them but didn't have the heart to use them since I believed in my heart that the only thing I could do with them was tarnish their perfection..
So I would pull them out of my little collection of stamps and then I would marvel at their beauty and simply put them back. Then one fine day I mustered up the courage to make a simple card with mini fairy tilda. I am ok with the card..seems very much like a baby card. But..for a starter in the Tilda world ..the card is just fine ..I'd very much like to give it to a cute baby :P


The colouring is shabby I know but much of it has to do with the texture on the paper..however I did try my best to blend it..


I love the delicate look of the card..the colors..Hope you like it too and enjoy my work :)


Do let me know what you think of the mini Tilda and the complete card ... :)

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Fabriano (elle erre)
Patterned Paper - Papermania 
Sizzix Folder
Diecut, Mulberry Roses & ribbon - Jovi's Creativita Store
Tiny Rhinestones - Local Purchase..
Ink - Tattered Rose
Staedtler Aquarells for colouring
Diamond Stickles - Khyati's Store
Hot Brad Pack - Imaginations Store
Stamp - Mini Tilda Fairy ( Poo's LBCI Store)

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card... love that cutie... Tilda..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card....loved the backgrnd paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. embossed bck is well highlighted..and the flowers are so adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kalindi..thanks for visiting my blog and liking my paper jewellery..plz give me your e-mail id so that i can mail u..
    poornimajain.ajm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, That's a cute card, lots of texture and soft colouring, a pretty card, well done, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful...love the tiny flowers and the work in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow o wow !! I totally know what u mean by "didn't have the heart to use them" I totally do that too :P :P Totally jealous that i dont have these :( :(
    Okie so i love the background !! thats a g8 idea stamping & embossing !
    and tilda is ever so sweet :)
    cant wait to see more ! waht abt the couple ?? wedding/ anniversary card should be on ur list next :D take out those babies too !! let them see some light !!
    LOve
    poo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)