Followers

Friday, August 03, 2012

A long leave ....

Vanakkam :)
Yes...I am in Tamil Nadu ...Nagapattinam to be particular !
 So just a small reminder to ensure that you remember me as a crafter in making :D
How are you people ??
I am sure good...I don't seem to be having a lot of fun since I am working :(
but its ok ..I would be cribbing even when I have no work. 
Anyway ..just to tell you ...
I have started writing yet another blog as a researcher. No ...don't go about rolling your eyes...nothing serious..just some details on my travel and field experiences. It would be great if some of you who like reading ...look through ..and give me a feedback. :)

http://infectedbywanderlust.blogspot.in/

I have nothing crafty to share as of now .. but trust me when I say I am dying to go back to my craft supplies. 
Oh damn ...there I go again. 
So see you in November when I will be all done with my work in field hopefully, fingers crossed, touchwood !! :)
Ciao 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...we have been missing you too and your crafty inspirations.So glad to see you...although not in the craft space but nevertheless.Have fun and enjoy your field job.Of to your other blog.take care Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just wanted to say thanks for the comment you posted on my blog :)
    I have to say that's one of the nicest things people have said to me!
    Thanks,
    Anushka:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)