Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tejal started this .....!! Priya tagged me ...

So much for informing people right on time ...Priya :X
She put it back on me... ;)
Fake anger apart ...its a cool game.
I feel like a student again..its scary..
Don't judge me !

1. Where is your cellphone?...................... On my tummy :P 
2. Your hair?...........................................
Scattered and standing against gravity!!! 
3. Your Mother?...................................... My Oxygen
4. Your Father?........................................ Instrumental to my existence
5. Your favourite food?............................. Anything an ant feeds on ;)
6. Your dream last night?........................... I saw zombies and piranhas... :( 
7. Your favourite drink?............................. Virgin Mojito 
8. Your dream/goal?..................scatterbrains don't have one. 
9. What room are you in?........................... Bedroom 
10. Your hobby?.........................................Being a slouchy worm and denying it. 
11. Your fear?............................................. Losing my mum & dad..
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ............ask me about tomorrow and I couldn't tell you..6 years is beyond me. God knows.
13. Where were you last night?.....................looking for dust in every nook and cranny, I am home people !! :( with a  broom and a duster ....
14. Something that you aren't?........................Social and Political 
15. Muffins?.................................................. Alright...when should I expect the courier ?? :O 
16. Wish list item?......................................... Craft Room ?? Anyone ? please..God? I'd do anything.
17. Where did you grow up?.........................Who says I grew up ??
18. Last thing you did?.................................Ate KFC chicken snacker ...slurrp!
19. What are you wearing?............................ Burgundy slacks, white T-shirt ...should I go beyond???
20. Your TV?................................................Vintage BPL 
21. Your pets?............................................... Is a lunatic !!! Still such a Gem...
22. Friends?................................................... Limited..
23. Your life?................................................. Such a joke..
24. Your mood?..............................................Candid.
25. Missing someone?..................................Nopes.
26. Vehicle?........ Humph...Bicycle ride is good for tucking in tyres and advisable in universities. 
27. Something you're not wearing?...................like right now ? Pink eyelashes, Green Lipcolor and Violet Hair :D :D 
28. Your favorite store?................................... So far none..
29. Your favorite color?................................ Fiery Red any day !!
30. When was the last time you laughed?........Just now when my Dad poured lacto-calamine on his face rather lavishly and resembled a vamp. 
31. Last time you cried?....................I'd like to forget it.
32. Your best friend?...............................Parents :) (They are pretty new friends but best)
33. One place that I go to over and over?........Loo ...yes loo..I drink a lot of water.
34. Facebook?...............No Thank you..I'm suddenly fierce about my private space.
35. Favourite place to eat?.........................Any place that serves me wood oven baked trout fish pizza and baked delicacies.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Alright ...you two buckle up.
&

he he...its your turn to write the exams !
cheers

8 comments:

  1. Oh you are back!!! You were one of the people who I knew would give whacky answers, though didn't know if you would blog if I tagged you! You've been gone a long while!
    You Quack me up girl!!
    Loved ur fav place to visit!! Mine's the same!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love Priya:) for having tagged you ...had so much fun reading your answers almost doubled over with laughter too...you take Candid to a whole new level :)Fun Fun and totally fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such kewl replies.loved reading your answers.Thanks to Priya for tagging you.You are an awesome writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so so funny..me very serious and shy...but giving it a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. you are so funny!! nice to know you.. :) and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your place...And such a fun filled answers!!!!! Love it a LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)