Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner :P

Hey  ...
Happy Makar Sankranti to you all.
It was very confusing to calculate the number of entries each of you got but dont you worry my dear bloggers :) a geek can handle jotting down things on paper and then calculating and then feeding the number on Random.org and finally generating a winner's number. :D 
But Thank you all so so so much for being a part of this giveaway...because I loved reading your comments and jotting it down on my to-do list. I also thank you for your best wishes. 
So let me not test your patience :) 
The winner is .. 


RUCHITA :) 

All right.... Ruchita ..congratulations . 
Spend some time and choose your preferred store and make a list. 
To the rest .. Thank you :) so so very much. 
I will keep in mind all that you have shared and I am very very touched. 

9 comments:

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)