Followers

Friday, March 01, 2013

BGC # 26 : Movies & CAS

YO YO YIGGADY YO !! :P
 I know my last post was on 14th January to declare the winner of my candy and its March 1, 2013 and still no posts.
You see a lost soul and a sad excuse for a dog bit me ...
Yes...!! A dog bit me and the worst part isn't over yet, it bit me on the nose !!!!!!
I wish I could show you where..but it was all blood and gore then..Anyway apart from being poked 16 times imagine getting serum shots at the place of bite, right on the nose. So much for animal love..
Don't think I should complain but this was the only dog or creature I maintained my distance with ...for reasons best left alone. Since its owned by a friend and is a rescued dog I really didn't have much say in the matter ..it bit me and there was nothing I could do.
It has taken me a month to recuperate ... because I react to injections.
Anyway enough of the sob story .
This is something I made for a unique challenge :D at Beyond Grey ..
Its a wonderful wonderful challenge...super duper awesome I must say.
Its Movie Inspired CAS :D 


So we are waiting for you there 
Come visit us and take part in the challenge for a chance to win :)
Don't you think the challenges this year are way more challenging than the year before...
Well ...You could say we've got the hang of it all.. ;)
Love
Kalindi

2 comments:

  1. wht a lovely and inviting close up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Take care yaar.. I was really wondering and worried about you...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you for going through my blog .. :)
I read all the comments ... :D I love all of them...
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing what you feel ... :)